Benefits of TanDeck™ Marine Decking
TanDeck Marine Decking is a low-maintenance decking material that provides premium wood-like aesthetics with better-than-wood durability. This resilient marine deck board is engineered for residential boat docks, marinas, piers and light commercial applications. It is the ideal decking investment for waterfront properties and structures.
TanDeck Marine Decking is available through a network of exclusive specialty marine dealers. These dealers are committed to stock and service the professional marine contractor trade specializing in residential customers, commercial marina and various waterfront projects.
- Minimum maintenance—Requires no waterproofing, staining or painting.
- Quick install- No pre-drilling needed for fasteners. Work with Tangent Plastic Marine Decking using traditional work tools.
- Wood-Free—Exceptional resistance to moisture, fading, insects, splintering, warping and exposure to the harsh marine environment.
- Strong and practical- 5/4×6 Tangent’s plastic dock decking allows up to 16″ on-center spans and 2×6 up to 24″ to replace wood decking for residential and light commercial applications. Tangent Marine Deck boards are embossed with a wood-like texture on both faces.
- Woodgrain embossed finish on surface for aesthetics and slip-resistance.
- Simple to clean—Just wash with mild, environmentally-friendly soap like Dawn and rinse with water.
- 50-year limited product warranty.
- Residential and commercial marine decking
- Available in beautiful woodgrain colors and embossed texture
- Additional standard and custom colors available
Please contact a distributor near you for stocked colors, dimensions and pricing information.
- 1″ x 6”
- 2” x 6”