Tangent’s dimensional lumber is the superior wood alternative for fabricators and OEMs who want unmatched performance and unrivaled beauty. We turn recycled plastic into high-end, high-performance dimensional lumber. You turn it into superior, long-lasting products.
Our dimensional lumber is the product of choice for hundreds of outdoor residential and commercial applications. From outdoor furniture and fixtures to playgrounds and park benches, our dimensional lumber is the superior wood alternative for all of your non-structural outdoor needs.
Any shape, any length and any color, our proprietary, in-house production model provides uniquely tailored solutions. Made in the US, our dimensional lumber is highly customizable.
Looking for a custom color, emboss or profile size? We work with you every step of the way to create the perfect product for your application.
Our woodgrain collection of dimensional lumber even offers the look of authentic wood, impressing even the most discriminating eye. Fabricated using patented color-blend technology, the organic grain created throughout the core layers and surface results in the most realistic, wood-like fabrication material offered today.
- Durable – Our products will not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and are impervious to insects
- Low-maintenance – No painting, staining, or waterproofing required.
- Color stable – Rich colors stay brilliant thanks to built-in UV protection.
- Easy to clean – Do not stain or accumulate dirt and are easily cleaned with soap and water.
- Impenetrable surface – mold, mildew, and bugs cannot penetrate the surface.
- No pinholes, pockmarks or porosity.
- Embossed finishes available for slip-resistance and aesthetic design.
- Compatible with common woodworking tools and CNC fabrication techniques.
- Greater impact resistance than wood.
- Customizable – shapes and colors tailored to your unique product application.
- 95% recycled content certification meeting FTC Green Guidelines.
- Backed by a limited 50-year warranty.
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor Living
- Commercial & Urban Site Amenities
- Park & Recreation Site Amenities
- Playground Systems
- Golf Course Accessories
- Custom Solutions
- Industry-leading standard colors including bright, neutral and woodgrain colors
- Patented woodgrain colors
- Over 200 colors in our repertoire
- Custom colors – our pantone color matching produces samples for any custom job
- Over 150 standard and custom profile sizes
- Standard shapes in common cross sections
- Thicknesses from 1/4” to 12”, widths up to 48” and any shippable length